John, for North Wales Jamaica Society, has asked us to share information about the following event:
Celebration for Black History Month 2013 Saturday 2nd November at Penrhyn Castle in Bangor – free of charge.
Register with Black History Month for the event by
- emailing email@example.com
- or mobile John Wyer 07427522001
- Or register on the day at Penrhyn Castle on the day
(let staff know you are there for the Black History Month Celebration).
There will be two presentations starting at
- 10am and again at 2pm. sessions which will explore Jamaican history through Reggae music,
- 10.30am and 2.30 pm sessions music and poetry by Spicy Fingers
- 11am and 3pm sessions ‘Castles of West Africa@ with Rev Garnet Parris
- 11.30am and 3.30 pm sessions Capoeira sessions with Wales only capoeira group Mocambo
The ideal time to see the castle would be during the lunch break form12 noon until 2pm.
Look out for the BHM signs when you reach the Castle grounds.